[ATTENTION] - RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE OF HIMALAYA SALT TO PUT THE LEGS correctly (especially people with diabetes)
Currently, there are a number of articles and news about cases of people using Himalayan salt rock improperly setting foot causing burns, saying salt rock fraud is very different. Before these information flows, anyone who has been intending to use the stone will be extremely disturbed, not knowing what the real damage is like.
In order to help customers feel more secure when deciding to buy and use himalaya rock salt, as well as get accurate product reviews and reviews. Rock salt foot of the Himalayas, Damilama will clarify this information flow based on the research and evaluation of experts, reputable organizations at home and abroad.
So does using Himalayan rock salt cause burns and foot infections?
The answer is HAVE, but the probability is extremely small and mostly occurs in the following subjects:
- People with open soles under their feet, not treated properly but arbitrarily use himalaya rock salt to set foot. Or even the condition is worse when not treated but self-foot bath with hot water dissolved with sea salt, normal table salt.
- Patients with diabetes complications with signs: leg ulcers, thin leg skin; reduce, loss of skin sensation on the feet (should not be able to feel the heat). So whether using himalaya rock salt or another similar product has the potential to cause burns.
Why does using himalaya rock salt cause soles of the feet?
Open wounds need to be treated, disinfected and antibiotics prescribed by a doctor. If you set foot on the stone, accidentally high temperature and electrolyte process, ion exchange of the stone will adversely affect the skin and muscle injuries, making lesions difficult to heal even cause infection.
In the second case (accounting for %, the highest probability of occurrence), the mainstream studies all shared the same opinion, that people with diabetes have skin sensitivities less sensitive than normal people; sufferers suffer from cold feet, reduced sensation in the soles of the feet, even loss of sensation, therefore feeling temperature is very difficult or impossible. So using himalaya rock salt or similar products using heat can cause injury without even knowing it.
According to BS. Nguyen Huy Cuong - Former Deputy Head of Department of Endocrinology - Diabetes, Central Endocrinology Hospital said: "Many patients have diabetes but do not have proper diet, exercise, and care Reason should lead to dangerous complications.”
When using rock salt foot set, maybe because they want to achieve the desired temperature, they adjusted the temperature too high and used time exceeding the allowed level. That's why skin burns happen to people with diabetes.
Therefore, for people with diabetes, DO NOT USE himalaya salt rock set foot WHEN there are open wounds, otherwise, it is easy to cause ulcers, patients with severe diabetes will have the phenomenon of reduced sensation and loss of sensation in the limbs, especially the palms and feet. If you continue to use rock salt foot set or some other "self-healing" products without a doctor's prescription or instructions, it is easy to lead to unpredictable complications.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMILAMA
Himlaya salt rock is distributed by Damilama, which is committed to importing directly from Pakistan and is also certified by the Directorate for Standards and Quality (QUATEST 3) to certify safety standards within the permitted level.
Therefore, customers can safely use Himlaya Salt Stone on foot as well as other products at Damilama.
DamiLama sample test sample of pink stone salt at QUATEST 3
Although there are useful ingredients, possessing many wonderful uses, they are not too wonderful and "divine" about their uses. But for Himalaya rock salt to truly become a therapy, an "assistant" in supporting treatment and health care, customers should note the following recommendations:
- Salt feet of the Himalayas are not suitable for children under 2 years old.
- Do not use on people who are experiencing open foot wounds and undergoing medical treatment.
- People with diabetes complications (reduction, loss of skin sensation, leg ulcers, frequent itching sensation, ...) must have a doctor's prescription before use. Because the temperature of a slate during heating can cause burns, leading to more serious illnesses.
- People with normal health should set foot about 30 minutes a day
- Users with the purpose of assisting in the course of treatment and treatment of physicians with the following conditions: insomnia, arthralgia, leprosy, bronchitis, cough, gastrointestinal disease, headache, confusion vestibular disorders, ... can set foot from 30 to 45 minutes a day.
- The appropriate temperature of the slab when used is not more than 40 degrees (the appropriate level is when the soles of the feet or hands feel warm and comfortable, ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE HEATED), as this may cause excessive heat to burn your foot when used for a long time.
- Do not use after eating because it can make it difficult to absorb food (should be used 30 minutes before or after meals)
- Drink plenty of filtered water before and after you set foot on the rock to avoid dehydration from ion exchange
- Do not leave children younger than 2 years of age near hot salt flakes. Because baby skin is extremely sensitive to temperature.
- It is recommended to look for 5cm stone slabs(The market has 2.5cm, 3cm, 3.5cm, 4cm, 4.5cm and 5cm thick slabs), to avoid rapid heat uptake, causing temperatures to rise. And using a 5cm thick slab of stone has a longer, firmer shelf life.
DamiLama thank customers for companion and support DamiLama
ABSOLUTELY DO NOT PURCHASE AN FOOT LAMP PRODUCTS HIMALAYA SALT WHETHER NOT KNOWED USE OF PRODUCTS TRUE PRODUCTS
Statistical Top 10 Spas Use rock salt in therapeutic solutions and relaxation therapy:
1. GOLDEN LOTUS SPA & MASSAGE CLUB
- 15 Thai Van Lung Q1 Ho Chi Minh City - Tel: (028) 3822 - 1515
- Garden court2, 139 Ton Dat Tien, Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City - Tel: (028) 5410-7171
- May 17, Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCMC - Tel: (028) 3827 - 0244
- 27 Pham Ngoc Thach Q3 HCMC - Tel: (028) 3823 9000
+ Website: http://goldenlotusspa.vn - https://hoangsen.com
+ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JjimJilBangQ3/
+ Tripadvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com.vn/Attraction_Review-g293925-d11746398-Reviews-Golden_Lotus_Healing_Spa_World-Ho_Chi_Minh_City.html
+ Foody: https://www.foody.vn/ho-chi-minh/golden-lotus-healing-spa-world-spa-kieu-han
2. Rock salt spa cave
Address: 296 Nghi Tam, Tay Ho, Hanoi - 0915831199 - 0462711234
3. Salt Salt Spa_109 Truong Chinh
Address: 109 Truong Chinh - Son La City - 0985 268 369 - 0942 268 888
4. Hymalaya salt rock salt - Korean Salt Stone Spa
Facility 1: Spa salt Nguyen Khuyen (21 Nguyen Khuyen - Dong Da - HN) - 098.136.6006
Facility 2: Spa Hai Phong Salt (97 Dien Bien Phu - HP) - 091 111 52 85
Base 3: Spa Hoang Cau Salt (244 Dang Tien Dong - Dong Da - HN) - 090.136.6006
Map Coccoc: https://map.coccoc.com/map/40639917901291331
Hotdeal: https://www.hotdeal.vn/ha-noi/spa-spa-lam-dep/xong-da-muoi-9-buoc-vip-kem-an-nhe-tai-spa-muoi-himalaya- 206719.html
Facility 1 HN: 119 Mai Hac De, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi - 093 600 35 68
Facility 2 HN: 99 Quan Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi - 090 167 35 68
Lao Cai Branch: Nhac Son, Lao Cai City - 0936 00 35 68
Website: http://xongdamuoi.com/ - http://osumspa.vn/
6. Lavie Spa
Address: 33/7 Quốc Hương, Thảo Điền, District 2, Ho Chi Minh - +84 8 3601 8810 - +84 901 495 909
Websites: www.spalavive.vn - www.sofri.vn - http://laviespa.vn/
7. EXCELLENCE SPA
Facility 1: No. 68, Lane 2, Giang Vo, Cat Linh, Dong Da, Hanoi (near Kim Ma bus station) - 0968 247 883/024 373 66339
Facility 2: No. 12, Lane 67 Do Quang, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi - 02435 375 666/0969 055 035
Base 3: No. 10, lane 30 Tran Quang Dieu, Hoang Cau - 02438 236 333/096 8969 330
8. Regal - Business Health Club
Address: 57 - 59 Vice Đức Chính, P. Nguyễn Thái Bình, District 1, TP. HCM
9. Salt Salt Spa
Address: 179 Cửa Đại, Tp. Hoi An, Quang Nam
10. Salt Salt Spa
Address: 15/22 Tran Quang Dieu, Quang Ngai City - 0913.086.246 - 0945.01.01.15