Are children sweating hands and feet really dangerous? And are parents very worried when their children sweaty hands and feet or not? But the most important thing is that hand and foot sweating is not only seen in young children but also in all ages. Therefore, this article is not only for parents and children but also for all people and ages.
So, the most important issue here is how to confirm the signs of sweating limbs or illness in children? Let's see the following article information ....
Do children sweating hands and feet seriously affect the health?
What are the causes of hand-foot sweating in children?
Hand and foot sweating, which is traditionally referred to as rheumatism, is caused by a disruption or blockage in the airways in the arms and legs. On the west side, it is called a disease caused by the disorder of the plant's nervous system. In addition to the above 2 factors, children sweating in limbs is due to such causes
- Due to the influence of taste, hot and touch tactile ...
- Due to much activity especially in hyperactive children or running
- Due to environmental factors, tropical climate increases sweat production more seriously.
- Because babies lack calcium rickets deficiency also causes sweating in children especially at night
Sweating hands and feet disease in children show how?
Children often sweat when exposed to a cold climate, or stress, anxiety, emotions. After the child sweats hands, feet, he feels cold. if heavier than children not only sweat in the hands, feet but also sweat in the back, head, back ...
Does hand and foot sweating in children naturally resolve when they grow up?
How to cure children sweating limbs
In young children, parents can apply traditional remedies to treat such as
Cure with guise leaves
This is a plant that helps treat sweating hands and feet in children with high efficiency, which is applied by many families and has a good effect. This plant is very easy to find, mom can make food for children to eat or cook water to soak hands and feet. For children up to 5 years of age, mothers can give babies more water from guise leaves have yellow stars, drink continuously for 1 week will see the effect.
Guise leaves support the most standard treatment for sweating
Cure with Wormwood
This is also an effective treatment for sweating limbs. Treatment is done by taking the leaves of the mugwort and burning them with hands and feet on the heat, wormwood oil will help warm the hands and feet of the child, limiting welding damage that causes sweating.
Cure with green tea water
By cooking green tea leaves (should pick old leaves) boil to moderate warm for children to soak hands and feet. The amount of sweat secreted in the feet and hands area in children will significantly reduce secretion. Soaked in green tea also has bactericidal effect, helping children have pink and white skin.
The secret to curing sweaty hands and feet disease in children is simple with green tea
Cure with Granulated Salt
There are many ways to use granular salt to treat hand and foot sweating, such as using salt to mix warm water and soaking your hands and feet; roasting salt on a hot pan and letting children rush hands and feet when sweating; Wrap the seed salt in a clean cloth bag and apply it on your hands and feet in order to effectively overcome sweating.
Salt roasting is an effective treatment for sweating in children
The note parents should know when the baby is sick sweating limbs
- When applying the above methods does not work, parents should let their children see a doctor to diagnose the disease. In case of children sweating due to rickets, parents should go to the doctor for advice to properly supplement nutrition.
- When children have this disease, mothers should limit feeding children foods high in iodine such as broccoli, asparagus, white onions, beef, liver, turkey.
- Regularly wipe off sweat for children, mothers should use cotton swabs soaked in medical alcohol then wipe their hands and feet. This will work to shrink pores, thereby limiting sweating
- Absolutely do not use deodorant or talcum powder to apply or spray directly on the body of sweating.
The article on sharing about 4 Treatments For Hand And Foot Perspiration In Children You've also read and finished reading offline. If you want to see and learn more about other ailments, check out the forum disease in children ours. There are a lot of articles about other children's illnesses that you need to reference. I wish all of you and your little angels good health.